2020 Worcester Women's Leadership Conference - Exhibitor Registration Only
Now in its 11th year, the Worcester Women's Leadership Conference is the region's premiere one-day leadership development forum. Presented by the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, the conference features amazing keynote speakers, educational workshops, a marketplace, and networking opportunities. Last year, more than 800 women attended the conference.
- Access to over 800 women who live and/or work in Central MA
- Listed as Exhibitor in conference program (if registered prior to program print deadline)
- Listed as exhibitor on website with hyperlink to Exhibitors home page
- Six-foot Exhibitor table, skirted, two (2) chairs
- Box lunch provided for up two (2) company representatives (if you register 2 representatives)
- Admission to breakout sessions (as long as your table is always manned)
Exhibitors can arrive as early as 6:00 a.m. and must be set-up by 7:30 a.m.
Please note that if you require electricity or Internet access, you must add this request to the comment section of your registration. Fees will apply will apply for electricity and internet access. You will need to apply for this access, CLICK HERE .