2020 Worcester Women's Leadership Conference - Exhibitor Registration Only
IMPORTANT: Due to concerns around the Coronavirus, the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce has decided to postpone the Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference scheduled on May 7, 2020. The rescheduled date will be:
Monday, November 16, 2020
DCU Convention Center
The speakers and schedules will remain the same for the new date. All exhibitors, sponsors and attendees will automatically be transferred to the new date.
Although we are deeply disappointed to make this decision, the health, wellness, and safety of our over 800 attendees are our number one priority. We are looking forward to being with you on November 16.
- Access to over 800 women who live and/or work in Central MA
- Listed as Exhibitor in conference program (if registered prior to program print deadline)
- Listed as exhibitor on website with hyperlink to Exhibitors home page
- Six-foot Exhibitor table, skirted, two (2) chairs
- Box lunch provided for up two (2) company representatives (if you register 2 representatives)
- Admission to breakout sessions (as long as your table is always manned)
Exhibitors can arrive as early as 6:00 a.m. and must be set-up by 7:30 a.m.
Please note that if you require electricity or Internet access, you must add this request to the comment section of your registration. Fees will apply will apply for electricity and internet access. You will need to apply for this access, CLICK HERE .