2022 Worcester Women's Leadership Conference - Exhibitor Registration Only
Now in its 13th year, the Worcester Women's Leadership Conference is the region's premiere one-day leadership development forum. Presented by the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, the conference features amazing keynote speakers, educational workshops, a marketplace, and networking opportunities. Up to 800 women attended the conference.
- Access to up to 800 women who live and/or work in Central MA
- Listed as Exhibitor in conference App (if registered prior to deadline)
- Listed as exhibitor on website with hyperlink to Exhibitors home page
- Six-foot Exhibitor table, skirted, two (2) chairs
- Box lunch provided for up two (2) company representatives (if you register 2 representatives)
- Admission to breakout sessions (as long as your table is always manned)
*This does NOT include admission to any Main Ballroom gatherings (keynote speakers, or seated lunch)
Exhibitors can arrive as early as 6:00 a.m. and must be set-up by 7:00 a.m.
Please note that if you require electricity or Internet access, you must let the Chamber know immediately. Fees will apply for electricity and Internet access.
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 16, 2022 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDT
6:00 AM - Exhibitor May Begin Set-up
7:00 AM - Exhibitors Must Be Set-up
7:15 AM - Registration, Doors Open to the Attendees 8:00 AM - Conference Begins
4:30 PM - Conference Adjourns, Exhibitor load out.
DCU Center 50 Foster Street, 3rd Floor Worcester, MA