Getting To Decision Makers In Today's Environment
- Decision makers are still operating remotely
- Even if they are back in the office, they are busy with reopening plans
- The opportunities in the pipeline are on hold or moving much slower as they show fiscal constraint
- What can we do to move them along?
Some of your clients may still not be open. Others may be doing better as a result of the pandemic. Regardless, every business has been affected in some way. In most cases things have slowed down as companies evaluate the impact on revenue and profit.
You may be looking for better ways to generate leads, set meetings (virtually or in-person) and make sure those meetings end up in closed business. Getting to the decision maker is always an essential part. There is no better time than now when your prospective customers are putting together their rebound plans. Decision makers are fully engaged on how they will increase revenue, reduce costs, improve efficiencies or offer new things to their existing customers.
If you want to find out what strategies will get you to your ideal targets before they are ready to buy and influence their decision process in today’s environment, this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What markets should we be focusing on to get the best traction in the short term?
- What will get the attention of the decision makers we want to be talking with?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive marketplace?
- How can I develop a proactive prospecting plan to get more and better appointments?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best results for me?
- How can I warm up my cold calls?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- How can I get them to make quicker decisions?
- What can I do to make sure my leads and referrals close the type of business I want?