The Willows Premier Retirement Community for Active Adults at Worcester offers residents gracious and spacious living with a variety of apartment styles and sizes and delicious meals, combined with a wide range of great services and amenities. The maintenance-free lifestyle allows independence and the time to pursue hobbies and interests, make new friends and enjoy having family and old friends over. Choose how and when to participate each day; the options are yours. SALMON Health and Retirement’s Worcester Salisbury Campus also features The Health Center at The Willows, a Level IV rest home offering private rooms and a full schedule of activities for people requiring short- or long-term care including nursing services.
SALMON Health and Retirement, a dynamic, family owned and operated organization established in 1952, specializes in providing the full continuum of care for older adults, and is the only area organization offering this convenience. From independent living to assisted living, memory care, adult day health, rehabilitation and skilled nursing, home and hospice care and private care options, as well as child care, SALMON has set a high standard, earning the trust and confidence of families across New England. SALMON operates in seven locations throughout Central Massachusetts, and holds a strong position in today’s post-acute healthcare market. Dedicated team members and management combine to create a workplace with impressive opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Description: Serve our Residents and Guests in Dining Room according to established procedures for style and order of services.
• Ensure accuracy and attractiveness of food served
• Prepares dining area and serves meals
• Maintains coffee room
• Sets up and works serving line
• Cleaning equipment and sanitize work areas
• Reset dining room tables in proper manner
• Side work as assigned by supervisor
• Other duties as assigned.
• May be exposed to infectious waste, diseases, conditions and/or hazardous chemicals
• Ability to read and speak English
• Possess the ability to follow instructions, work well with others and maintain a good rapport with residents and guests
• Neat and professional appearance
• Prior experience or on-the-job training
Full & Part-Time Benefits:
• A great place to work with competitive wages
• Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
• Life Insurance
• Paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for recertification
• Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
• Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
• 401(k) plan with company match
• On-campus, reduced cost dining
• Short- and Long-term disability insurance
• Employee referral plan
Equal Opportunity Employer