2019 Worcester Women's Leadership Conference - Exhibitor Registration Only
Now in its tenth year, the Worcester Women's Leadership Conference is the region's premiere one-day leadership development forum. Presented by the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, the conference features amazing keynote speakers, educational workshops, a marketplace, and networking opportunities. Last year, more than 800 women attended the conference.
- Access to over 800 women who live and/or work in Central MA
- Listed as Exhibitor in conference program (if registered prior to program print deadline)
- Listed as exhibitor on website with hyperlink to Exhibitors home page
- Six-foot Exhibitor table, skirted, two (2) chairs
- Box lunch provided for up two (2) company representatives (if you register 2 representatives)
- Admission to breakout sessions (as long as your table is always manned)
Exhibitors can arrive as early as 6:00 a.m. and must be set-up by 7:00 a.m.
Please note that if you require electricity or Internet access, you must let the Chamber know immediately. Fees will apply for electricity and Internet access.