Are you an enthusiastic, friendly, and opportunity-seeking Chamber member? Looking to get more involved in the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce? Become an ambassador!
WHAT IS A CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AMBASSADOR?
Ambassadors are an enthusiastic, friendly, and highly visible group of individuals who volunteer their time to assist and promote the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce and its affiliate chambers. Ambassadors promote membership retention; recruit new members; and serve as a link between the membership and the Chamber. Ambassadors additionally serve as the official “greeters” at monthly programs and events, thereby assisting in welcoming new members to the Chamber.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS?
- Commit to Ambassador Committee for one full year.
- Attend at least 6 monthly committee meetings on the first Wednesday of every month (held September - June).
- Stay well informed about Chamber events, functions, benefits, policies, etc.
- Contact new and potential Chamber members by phone to welcome them, answer any questions they have, and help them understand how to utilize their Chamber membership.
- Assist at Chamber events and functions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Expand your professional network (and visibility)
- Network with Ambassador team members
- Get listed on WorcesterChamber.org linked to your LinkedIN account
- Meet and network with current and prospective members at a variety of events
- Distinctive name tags and ribbons at each Chamber event
- Receive free admission to Business After Hours events
- Provide direct input to Worcester Chamber staff
- Free membership for the ensuing membership year (up to $395 value) for any Ambassador who secures 5 new paid memberships within a calendar year
- Theme: Recruit – Retain - Represent