Construction & Real Estate/Financial Services Roundtable
Join the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce for a combined Financial Services and Construction & Real Estate Roundtable on December 11th, 2018, for a presentation on how businesses expanding and creating jobs can benefit from a multitude of local, state and federal tax incentives.
President Lynn Tokarczyk of Business Development Strategies Inc.
President Warren Kirshenbaum of Cherrytree Group, LLC
Topics to be Covered:
- State Tax Credits;
- State Abandoned Building Tax Deductions;
- Municipal Tax Increment Financing (TIF); and
- Municipal Personal Property Tax Relief
- Massachusetts Brownfields Credit
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits (ITC)
- State and Federal Historical Rehabilitation Tax Credit
Jointly sponsored by Bowditch & Dewey, I.B.E.W. Local 96, CATIC
The Construction & Real Estate Roundtable present programming to area builders, developers, contractors, architects and others in the industry.
The Financial Services Roundtable present programming for banks, financial advisors, insurance, accounting firms, lenders, tax preparers, payroll services, and wealth management professionals.
Since this event is a joint roundtable, we will be capping registration at 60 attendees. Please contact Linda or Vaske at the Chamber with any questions.
Our Roundtable Forums are an opportunity for industry professionals to:
• Exchange ideas and share updates and best practices in the industry
• Set a legislative agenda
• Participate in an open discussion about the issues that impact the construction industry
• Discuss workforce needs
• Learn about new initiatives and programs that
support the region’s construction sector
• Network with other industry professionals