Do you enjoy helping a business grow?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Office Administrator. Our Franchise
is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting
new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-
motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are
you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations?
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with
opportunity to learn and grow.
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the administrative duties of the Business
Development department. This includes tracking sales leads, coordinating estimates, processes
new sales leads, providing outstanding customer service and managing active jobs.
What you will do:
- Process new sales leads including First Notice of Loss, scheduling leads, sending appointment confirmations
- Manage correspondence between Business Development Reps and clients
- Prospect Center of Influences and make introductions
- Answer incoming calls with proper follow up
- Support business development events
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Sales experience
- Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Superb customer service, administrative and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole
supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise.
SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under
the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.