Residential Overnight Counselor
This position is located in and around the towns near Southborough, MA
The Residential Counselor role is an awake overnight position designed for individuals who want to gain or strengthen their experience working with children and young adults with autism and who have an interest in an overnight work schedule. Our residential counselors are responsible for closely supervising our students and ensuring their health and safety during the overnight hours. As a member of the team, these professionals work with the teachers and supervisors to design and implement overnight clinical programming. Extensive training is provided to enable them to respond to any clinical, medical or emergency situation.
We have Great Benefits!
- Skills training in education, theoretical and practical applications of behavior analysis and behavior management techniques.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and life insurance programs.
- Generous tuition reimbursement.
- Professional Development including 2 on-site masters degree programs; a Masters of Science in Severe Special Needs through Simmons University, and a Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis through Western New England University.
- Competitive salaries.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance and discounted housing options available for those that qualify.
- On-site daycare and integrated preschool
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Employee assistance plan - Our EAP professional is on-site for your confidential assistance.
- and so MUCH MORE!
- Applicants must be able to fill full-time positions that may include weekends.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared to implement all medical, safety and emergency procedures.
- Applicants must be able to remain awake and alert throughout the overnight shift.
- Applicants must have their own transportation and be able to obtain a valid Massachusetts driver's license.
- Applicants must have positive employment references.
- Applicants must be hard-working, reliable individuals with a strong commitment to oversee diligently the health and safety of our students and young adults during the overnight hours.
***Up to $10,000 in bonuses for those who qualify based on start date! More information to be discussed during the interview.
Apply here or send your resume to: Recruitment@necc.org