Restoration Supervisor • FULL TIME • WORCESTER, SHREWSBURY & WESTBOROUGH
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy doing something different every day? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new Restoration Supervisor. As a new Restoration Supervisor at Servpro of Worcester, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The Restoration Supervisor coordinates work activities on restoration projects. What is restoration work? Restoration work includes fire and water damage cleanup, mold remediation and other general cleaning items. Work takes place in customer's homes and businesses in and around Worcester, MA.
As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program is available, which includes industry certifications.
What you will do:
- Water extraction, demolition, and cleaning of homes and businesses affected by fire and water damage
- Supervise restoration technicians and coordinate their activities
- Coordinate and perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control, this is a labor intensive position
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Document a detailed and accurate job file to support the services provided
- Effective written and oral communication with basic math and computer skills needed
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Starts at $19.00/hour based on experience, with possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised02.2021