Director of Technical Services
Bryley Systems is a Managed IT, Managed Cloud, and Managed Security Services Provider with clients in New England and across the continental United States. We have been fulfilling the IT needs of organizations since 1987 with a focused, client-friendly, approach. We are a five-year member of the top 501 Managed IT Service Providers worldwide and have been recognized by the Boston Business Journal, the Worcester Business Journal, our partners and our clients with awards for service excellence.We are seeking a positive, professional Director of Technical Services to manage and direct the technical services team in providing services to Bryley clients by allocating appropriate resources to ensure that incoming client calls and technical-service requests, both immediate and long-term, are met in a timely and high-quality fashion and to ensure that projects meet or exceed client expectations. You will also ensure that that technical-service processes operate in a smooth and reliable fashion, constantly fine-tuning these processes to provide the highest-level client quality and care.
This position is managing three distinct areas:
- Field/Project Services – These schedules are set, but can also change in emergency situations. These individuals are more project-focused and are often at a different client site each day.
- Help Desk – These individuals respond to incoming calls; from two-minute conversation to two-hours. They are service-ticket driven, closing several tickets daily. This is managed by a Service Manager that reports to the director.
- Managed Services – This is remote monitoring and quiet remediation; these individuals dig deeply into critical issues, but usually independently of the client.\
You are Customer Oriented - Anticipating, meeting and/or exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations by actively listening, identifying and solving issues.
You Appreciate Others - Identifying with and caring about employees and customers.
You have excellent Time and Priority Management - Prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
You are Diplomatic (resolving conflict constructively), Consistent and Persistent
You have excellent Employee Development/Coaching skills - Facilitating, supporting and contributing to the professional growth of others.
You show Leadership - Organizing and influencing people to believe in a vision while creating a sense of purpose and direction.
You are Systematic – reliably following best practices put in place by the company.
You are Flexible and Versatile – You can manage multiple projects and priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining an encouraging culture, while effectively managing the three functional areas. This may include personal client involvement to meet Bryley and client expectations.
- Communicating effectively in a 360 degree way to keep stakeholders informed.
- Support continuous improvement of team members, process and business.
- Ensure team has modern tools to be remarkably productive.
- Inspect what you expect. Review cases to identify improvement opportunities.
- Demonstration role competence to gain the confidence of others
- Continually improve your leadership capability and of those around you.
- Proven leader, technical manager (of managers) and successful hands-on project manager
Salary: $70k to $80k with monthly incentive based on team performance. Incentive is based on internal team-performance metrics.
Job Type: Full-time