Open Sky Community Services
Human ServicesHealth Care Services
Open Sky Community Services was built through the 2018 affiliation of two of Central Massachusetts’ premier human service organizations: Alternatives Unlimited, Inc. and The Bridge of Central Massachusetts. Blending best practices with the power of community, we partner with individuals and families to see beyond and live beyond perceived limitations to pursue fulfilling lives. We serve youth, young adults, adults and families with mental health challenges, developmental disabilities, autism, brain injuries, substance use disorders, homelessness and other complex challenges. We also provide services and supports for LGBTQIA+ youth through our Safe Homes program. ValleyCAST, our art and culture subsidiary, offers a wide array of inclusive art and culture experiences. Open Sky’s Bridge Training Institute offers continuing education workshops and personalized consultation services for school personnel, human service professionals and licensed clinicians.
- We serve children, adolescents, and adults with mental health challenges using comprehensive, evidence-based methods.
- We serve adults with developmental disabilities through residential, day habilitation, and employment programs.
- We serve LGBTQIA+ Youth and their straight allies, between the ages of 14 and 23 through the Safe Homes program.
- We serve adults with acquired brain injuries, referred by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- We serve at-risk or homeless individuals, often with co-occurring mental health or substance use disorders.