Moving & Storage
Sterling has a long history of providing world-class logistics, moving, and storage services to the business and residential communities. We are a new England based company with a national reach to best serve all our customers. The Sterling organization consists of a number of entities that address a wide variety of needs:
Sterling Moving and Storage - Providing customer-focused, flexible moving services for families and businesses since 1950. Whether across town or around the world, we have the personnel, experience and equipment to exceed all your expectations.
Sterling Corporation - Since 1952, this division has provided our customers with professionally managed, asset-based logistics, specialized transportation, and warehousing solutions spanning the USA and Canada.
Sterling Office Services - Created over 25 year ago to best serve the diverse moving and relocation needs of the New England business community, this division has grown into the largest, most respected commercial mover in New England.
In 2019 all 3 divisions merged into one entity under the ownership of Dan and Jerry Markow. As a combined unit, we are excited to expand our service offerings. This will enable us to maintain and grow the company as the single-source provider we have become and ensure we meet all our customer’s ever changing and growing needs.
- We offer an extensive array of services to meet all your organization’s needs for moving and specialty transportation.
- Your trusted single-source provider for secure commercial moving and logistics services.
- Sterling’s relocation and logistics solutions are built on decades of experience in key industries.
- Since 1952, Sterling has been moving household goods acting as one of North American Van Lines most respected agents.
- Estimates are always free. We will provide you with an accurate and detailed assessment – never a ballpark figure.